Your imagination regarding luxury vinyl flooring only limits you. With realistic images of wood, stone, and tile and countless functional benefits, it's the ideal way to transform your home affordably.
Farmhouse decor: reflecting the rural architecture
This style is characterized by practicality, simplicity, rustic charm, and cozy comfort. You'll see a prominent variety of colors, designs, and patterns suitable for this decor when shopping for luxury vinyl in Wellington, FL.
1. The best floors for this style are wood or wood look, such as pine, reclaimed, distressed, gray, or whitewashed.
2. Natural imperfections, such as knots, mineral streaks, and grains and textures, will give a rustic feeling.
Best textures for farmhouse style
1. Wire-brushed: With genuine wood, this look is created by scraping with a steel brush to expose the heartwood. The result is similar to what you'd find in reclaimed or barn door wood.
2. Hand-scraped: Typically, a knife creates scrapes, giving the surface a distinctive, hand-crafted look. With embossing, that texture is created by machines for synthetic surfaces, such as vinyl flooring.
3. Distressed: The floor looks aged and antiqued with scrapes, scratches, and even burn holes.
Mid-century style: timeless appeal
From the mid-1930s to the mid-1960s, it has simple forms, clean lines, a retro vibe, and a priority on function. It includes:
1. Wood or wood looks with smooth surfaces, warmth, and light colors, such as knotty pine or whitewashed.
2. Stones: Especially suitable are terrazzo and travertine.
3. Tile: Always a great choice, especially with multi-colors and even concrete looks.
Visit our design consultants today about luxury vinyl flooring
Learn how luxury vinyl flooring works with any decor. Our design consultants will walk you through it all and offer you a free quote. The 20-plus-years-old Flooring Specialists is located in Wellington, FL, serving Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and Boca Raton, FL.